A Cancer Detection Camp organized at Dagshai (Himachal Pradesh) Section Hospital saw a turn-up of around 130 people on Sunday (14/05/2017).
“This is a lot of people. Especially people from the army and their families came for the free oral check up and breast cancer screening camp. The presence of a large number of people also indicated an alarming trend of high incidence of cancer in common people and even in the army. Soon after the results of various tests, we will come out with an action plan for treatment of cancer, said Dr. Manasvi and Dr. Sikha.
- A team of 4 doctors and 20 volunteers from Shoolini University students took part in the camp to conduct screening tests for breast cancer and oral check-up.
- Around 130 people screened for cancer
- Breast and oral cancer check up was the focus of the camp
- Many people from the Indian Army took part in the campaign
- The camp helped carve further route to treat the disease